REQUEST FOR CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH
If client is not the owner of document, client must present owner’s valid I.D. and owner’s written authorization to apply for and receive the documents.
LIST OF VALID I.Ds
- Office ID Card (w/ picture/duly signed)
- PRC-issued ID Card (w/ picture/duly signed)
- Postal ID Card (w/ picture/duly signed)
- Senior Citizen ID (w/ picture/duly signed)
- School ID Card (w/ picture/duly signed)
- Driver’s License
- GSIS e-card / SSS
- NBI/ Police Clearance (w/ picture/duly signed) and O.R. of payment
- Other ID Cards (subject to evaluation by CRS Screener/Supervisor)
Requirements RA 9048:
- C/MCR and CRG approved petition
- Certificate of Finality
- Annotated Certificate, and
- Original (un-annotated) Certificate
- Processing Fee is Php 125.00 / copy
Requirements RA 9255:
- Certified copy of the public document and AUSF (Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father) or private handwritten instrument and AUSF, together with the supporting documents and consent of the child if eighteen (18) years old or over.
- Annotated certificate.
- Original (un-annotated) certificate
- Processing Fee is Php 125.00 / copy
All applications for civil registry documents in Security Paper (SECPA) that have been processed under REPUBLIC ACT 9048 and 9255 shall be filed at:AREA A, Ground Floor Vibal Bldg
NSO EDSA corner Times Street
West Triangle, Quezon City
FEES and SCHEDULE of release at LEGASPI Census Sirbilis Center:
(documents available in the database)
| Authentication/Copy Issuance Fees – Php 125.00
* Release – 2 hours after filing the application
|UNCONVERTED DOCUMENTS (documents NOT available in the database and to be forwarded to Central Facility)
|| Marriage and Death Issuance Fees – Php 140.00
* Release – 3 weeks to 1 month
| CENOMAR – Php 195.00
* Release – 2 weeks
Legitimation by Subsequent Marriage
Secure the following documents from the City/Municipal Civil Registrar’s Office (C/MCR) where the birth of the child was recorded:
- Affidavit of paternity/acknowledge-ment (Certified Photocopy/Xerox Copy)
- Joint affidavit of legitimation
- Certification of registration of legal instrument
- Certified true copy of birth certificate with remarks/annotation based on the legitimation by subsequent marriage.
Verify the original birth certificate at the National Statistics Office (NSO). If negative result, secure it from C/MCR Office where the child was originally registered. (Certified Photocopy).
Verify the marriage contract of parents at NSO. If negative result, secure it from C/MCR Office where the marriage was solemnized. (certified true copy)
Annulment of Marriage
- Register court decree of adoption at the City/Municipal Civil Registrar’s (C/MCR) Office where the Court is functioning. Secure certified true copy of the adoption decree.
- Secure certification of registration of the decree from the C/MCR Office stated in no. 1.
Secure certification of finality from the court which rendered the decision.
- Secure certified true copy of the Amended Birth Certificate from the C/MCR Office where birth is registered.
- Verify the original birth certificate from NSO file. If NSO does not have the copy of the birth certificate, the original birth certificate must be endorsed (officially transmitted) to NSO by the C/MCR where birth is registered.
- Fill up application form for amended birth certificate.
- Register court decree of annulment in the City/Municipal Civil Registrar’s (C/MCR) Office where the court is functioning. Secure certified true copy of the court decree from same office.
- Secure certification of registration of the court decree from C/MCR Office stated in no. 1.
- Secure certification of finality from the court which rendered the decree.
- Secure certified true copy of the marriage contract from C/MCR Office where marriage is registered with remarks/annotations based on the Court Decree of Annulment.
- Verify the marriage contract from NSO file. If NSO has no file, your marriage contract has to be endorsed (officially transmitted) to NSO by the C/MCR Office where marriage was registered.